Superior evening from Maine in which the sun has established on the month of Oct and my daughters have ultimately fallen asleep soon after the enjoyment of trick o’ managing. As I do at the conclude of each thirty day period, I’ve taken a couple of minutes to appear at the analytics for Totally free Technological innovation for Lecturers for the thirty day period to see what was preferred with all of you. Consider a glimpse at the record and see if there is some thing exciting that you missed during the thirty day period. These had been the most common posts in Oct:
1. Three Alternate options to ViewPure for Distraction-no cost YouTube Viewing
2. Tutorials for Having Started With the Smithsonian Learning Lab
3. GeoGeek AR – An Augmented Truth Geography Activity
4. How to Catch Monsters – A Halloween Participate in Script
5. How to Build Eco-friendly Display Videos in Canva
6. Halloween-themed Actual physical Training Lesson Plans
7. C-SPAN Features a Free of charge Electoral Higher education Poster
8. 5 Google Workspace Ideas That Can Make Your Working day Far better
9. A Wonderful Different to Quizlet
10. The Science of Pizza, Weight loss plans, and the Esophagus
Workshops and Keynotes
50 Tech Tuesday Strategies!
- The Simple Ed Tech Newsletter comes out just about every Sunday night/ Monday morning. It capabilities my beloved idea of the week and the week’s most well known posts from Totally free Know-how for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has additional than 43,000 subscribers watching my shorter tutorial video clips on a broad array of instructional engineering equipment.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen decades.
- The Absolutely free Engineering for Academics Fb web site features new and aged posts from this blog site all over the 7 days.
- If you are curious about my lifestyle outdoors of training, you can follow me on Strava.
This publish at first appeared on FreeTech4Lecturers.com. If you see it in other places, it has been made use of without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.